The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Ionic Storm<br>Member <br>Posts: 105<br>From: Colchester, Essex<br>Registered: Aug 2001 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>God knows where I'm from...<P>And hello Corneria.
Hi im dave im always on MSN chat..ive been addicted to alchohol for the past 6 mont...sorry wrong thing!...  <P>fave bands at moment: less than jake, my vitriol, queens of the stone age, muse,chemical brothers, manics<P>im also addicted to rowntrees fruit pastilles<P>there you go there is me
i think its quality "it began in africa"- awsome..im not a fan of dance music but i like the chemicals..not as good "in dust we trust" mind you but still quality
By Charmaine
Hello I've just signed up on the message board!<br>Firstly i'd like to say sorry for bringing those old messages back to the start I was just lookin through them all and didnt know if I replied it would bring them all forward!<br><br>I am a huge fan of the show and I was Melindas biggest fan EVER (still am)!!!! I really miss him and wish he'd come back coz Lizzies never gonna be as good!<br><br>Charmaine xxx
By Jo*
Oi Oi!<br>i am a member on here but ive lost my password! d'uh!! anyways, have you seen my pic of me and Ginner in the message board members charmaine? i told u how to find it in your email! :)
By Ionic_Storm
Hello new person - I am old person.. well I'm young, not old I'm just old on the... *sounds of a hole being dug*
By David
Hiya :D<br><br>I am also Old - been here since about November 98 :D<br><br>David
By Charmaine
Hiya ! Yep I saw the pic Jo! Ginner looks really different than I thought he would coz Chris says he is really Ginger and stuff but he's not i'd say he's more blonde and he looks quite sweet!
By stevotrash
thats because he's very clearly bleached his hair. Jo also looks a bit of a fox in the piccy too. I wonder why ginner offered her a guided tour??

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]