The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Ben_Jammin
Yay I bet shes so happy Poppy. I Know I would be ;D<br><br>anyway Hi I'm Ben... <br><br>cough18inchescough<br><br>so how are u? 8)
By Charmaine
Hiya Poppy! Nice to meet you!<br><br>And Ben woaaah your a big boy aint ya!? LOL! Yeah and i'm good thanx!
By Charmaine
Im logging off for the night now - got to go do a load of coursework! Thanx for all making me feel welcome today! Laterz x
By Ben_Jammin
lol i like this one  ;D
By Jo*
aaawww thanx Stevotrash! lol! :)
By Lawrie
hi im loz...im 17 and im addicted to rowntrees fruit pastilles..i love coca-cola..i support leeds rhinos..my fave bands are less than jake, queens of the stone age, muse and the manics and i live in leeds<br><br>LoZ
By Guest
Hi there, well I'm dan if you couldn't guess. Well I just thought that I would say Hi as everyone else sees to have said Hi. :D
By Ionic_Storm
Damn Bradford! It's too far away from nice people too!
By Baza
Ahhh, memories.<br><br>(Sorry, just looking through old topics)
By Ionic_Storm
I was banned for a high bill a few years ago.. I used to spend all night on the net (in the times of being allowed on when they said I was)
By Lawrie
sorry poppy but bradford is only good for rio`s and two record shops that are near morrisons
By Baza
I have decided to bring together this (my 200th post) with my first ever post.<br>Thank you, that is all.<br> ;D
By Tom_Murphy
a pretty standard move here on the board. the process of matching your very first post with some landmark post is a most agreeable and indeed interesting experience. i myself did the same thing with my 800th post. in many respects it is a relief that chris made it possible for us to have a new board, yet still work this kind of magic.<br><br>thank you, chris.<br><br><br>you can't smell the irony because there isn't any.
By Guest
yes you can spanner. please stop doing what ever's making that smell. it f*cking stinks! :)
By Guest
*Falls over in hysterics* :)<br><br>Congratulations Baza!
By Baza
*bows*<br>Thank you. Id just like to thank my manager, my parents and all my friends<br> ;D<br>
By Pengy
Hi everyone!<br><br>Im a new user but i hope to make some freinds here. Who should I avoid? ;D
By Guest
Welcome to the mad house, board, whatever.  No one really to avoid, though Stickyspanner can be a bit dangerous in certain moods! :P ;)
By Uglybob
im fine but watch out for the mark and lard one, hes a bit of a arse
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up