The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Baza
Hi, I should be avoided at all costs.<br><br>[move]RUN!!!![/move]
By Pengy
Thanks everyone. I look forward to chatting to you all<br>soon  :)
By Ionic_Storm
And me.. oh don't get me started on me, me.<br><br>If you want to hear the good side of me, ask Poppy (she likes me)<br><br>If you want to hear the bad side of me, ask the_dr (he doesn't like me)
By Guest
Hi, I'm not that bad honest. Not many people do talk to me anyway. I'm more of a thinker than a talker anyway.  :D
By Stickyspanner
<br>[quote author=Hells_Angel link=board=1&num=1000570840&start=0#1 date=09/15/01 at 17:39:43]<br>No one really to avoid, though Stickyspanner can be a bit dangerous in certain moods! :P ;) <br>[/quote]<br><br>Hmmm - well Sam - danger is my middle name :)
By David
HI,<br><br>I am great and simply the best on this whole forum  :)<br><br>You should not avoid me  :)<br><br>David
By M+L Fan
Whoops,Uglybob.<br>I know it's not proper etiquette to poke fun at someone's spelling errors,but.......<br><br>im fine but watch out for the mark and lard one, hes a bit of a arse <br><br>NOW THAT SHOULD READ:<br><br>I'm fine, but watch out fot the Mark and Lard one, he's a bit of an arse.<br><br>PS: Uglybob's from Northern Ireland....so watch out for your kneecaps; and if you go to school, watch out for a bomb being thrown at you.<br>
By My_name_is_Nobody
<br>[quote author=Stickyspanner link=board=1&num=1000570840&start=0#11 date=09/16/01 at 11:20:50]<br><br><br>Hmmm - well Sam - danger is my middle name :)<br>[/quote]<br><br>Oh ! behave ...<br>Danger is mymiddle name !!<br><br>------/------\------<br><br>And M&L fan. I'm not even going to respond. Just see my post on page 49 of the long thread topic.  :P
By CHRISORAMA
:) :) :) :-* yo, my name is Eleri i'm new iyaaaa<br>anyone on? please reply if so kiss kiss byebye
By Baza
Hello, welcome to the board.<br>I'm Baza 8)<br><br>(kiss kiss to you too ;))
By Ionic_Storm
I was gonna ask the same thing.<br><br>But yeah, hi.
By DJPhil
yep thats a picky of me, im a hansom chappy even if i do say so myself
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]