The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Nicola_Red
Right, here is my problem:

Wed 3 August's Link was Kanye West - Golddigger.

On Mon 15 August Sara said at the beginning of the Link, "last time was Queens of The Stone Age, No-One Knows." Thus implying that the Link on Thu 4 Aug took us from Kanye to QOTSA.

I have listened thru my download of Thu 4 from 8.45am (the start of the Superstar DJs final) to 9.45am (the start of CPC) and can't find the Tedious.

Can anyone solve the mystery? Anyone recall if they did the Tedious crazily early that day? Anyone who has the show downloaded - can you find it? Have I gone mental?

This is irritating me severely, so any help appreciated...
By nade
Nope you're not going mental at all... there wasn't any Tedious link on the Thur (I only just finally got round to listening to the show yesterday and been listening to the last Fri show today).

They brought the DJ's Madam X and Danny Howard(?) in at 9ish to announce the winner and don't think it was mentioned at all.

Not sure where Sara got that from... unless Scott Mills did Tedious during this week... which I really doubt. But have no idea as I never listened.
By Nicola_Red
No, me neither. I guess either Scott did it or they thought they'd done it on Thu 4th, but never actually got round to it. It's weird that Aled didn't bring that up at any point during the show though. How odd.
By nade
Nicola_Red wrote:No, me neither. I guess either Scott did it or they thought they'd done it on Thu 4th, but never actually got round to it. It's weird that Aled didn't bring that up at any point during the show though. How odd.

Ah I understand what you mean now.... Dave would have had it written down to do, but they didn't.
By Nicola_Red
It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Dave was labouring under the misapprehension that he had actually done it on the Thu, but it does surprise me that Aled didn't pick up on it. Well, I didn't download Scott's shows to check and they've dropped off the iplayer now, so it may remain forever a mystery.

Friday show is up, and platinum: https://archive.[…]