The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Quincy
coomdoom wrote:I live in Portsmouth and I live right by a theatre on the Guildhall Walk which is pretty much the centre of the city so I hope it's that one.

i think thast quite small. i would imagine it is more likely to be kings theatre in albert road.
By mcmahonman
Being an Caulkhead (Isle of Wighter for you Oveners) Portsmouth looks possible if I don't mind a 5am boat. I'll think It's worth a shot and I dobut the show is ever going to get closer than that.
By Nicola_Red
I'm just feeling sorry for the staff of the venues! Most techies don't arrive at work before 11am, let alone have to do a get-in for a show starting at 6.30.
By Latina
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:God are they doing features on teen pregnancy and youth suicides?

I doubt it, given that the Scottish location is Perth rather than Dundee.
By ededwards
bmstinton93 wrote:so they've announced Newport. What a Surprise! Are they only doing 8 - 10 or something? Or is that just the times that they are doing with an audience?

Normal time according to the radio times: http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServl ... llpage.jsp

nicola_red wrote:I'm just feeling sorry for the staff of the venues! Most techies don't arrive at work before 11am, let alone have to do a get-in for a show starting at 6.30.

I imagine thats the reason for the 8am start they've gone for instead, pain for staff to get in that early let alone 300 audience. The theatre techies will probably set up everything the night before, just the R1 techies which will get the early start, then pack down after show and move to the next location.
Guess the team will do the first half from the stage with no audience or an OB truck for the first 1.5hrs
By Nicola_Red
ededwards wrote:
nicola_red wrote:I'm just feeling sorry for the staff of the venues! Most techies don't arrive at work before 11am, let alone have to do a get-in for a show starting at 6.30.

I imagine thats the reason for the 8am start they've gone for instead, pain for staff to get in that early let alone 300 audience. The theatre techies will probably set up everything the night before, just the R1 techies which will get the early start, then pack down after show and move to the next location.
Guess the team will do the first half from the stage with no audience or an OB truck for the first 1.5hrs

Depends what they've got on the night before. If they have a show on that needs a get-out at 11pm or 11.30 then they may not be able to do the get-in for Moyles til the morning.
By neilt0
Yes, Ian P, they should be on Freeview and the other digital platforms.

It's likely to be broadcast 8am - 10am, but you may want to do 6:30 to 10:00 on the first day just in case.

I'd appreciate it if you and/or someone else could record the shows and share. My Freeview signal isn't so great.
By ianpwilliams
Yeah I was wondering how they would get anyone to turn up for a 6:30am show...

I'll have a go at recording them from Freeview, because I won't be there to get to the red button on Virgin Media. I'm guessing it'll have to be 301, because that's the only Freeview channel as far as I know. It would be good if someone else could try and record them too though.
By ianpwilliams
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to record these visual shows this week, or at least the Monday one (there's a late night film I want to record from cable instead). So it would be good if someone else can do it instead.

But I would be happy to edit and upload the audio shows as usual.
By JimBoss1986
I've got Freeview so I'm hoping to get it. If the broadcasts start at 8 though I'd be dissapointed as thats when I start work :(
Be great to see Chris, Dave and Dom dance to the Cheesy Song (in a Chuckie "Let The Bass Kick In" styleeeeee) on my Telly :D
By richbrown
Aled wrote:We're live on the red button from 6:30 with a visual Cheesy Song.

(I've not even seen that yet!)

Aled

Wow, this is gonna be great :p can't wait.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]