The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Yudster
Adam wrote:For those on Facebook, I recently set up "The Chris Moyles Show Facebook Fan page", It's since become the official fan page for the show. Aled and Chris are happy with how its going.

Become a fan by going to

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Chris ... 9871923827

Are you insinuating that anyone who doesn't do this is not a fan? What is this, some sort of cult?!
By MK Chris
Sunny So Cal wrote:It's a nice site, Adam. Well done!

Well, it was actually designed by Facebook.. Adam just added the pictures and words.
By Vivienne
Well done, Adam. When Aled mentioned an "Adam" this morning, I knew it would be you. It's good the fact that people can be e-mailed about forthcoming guests by joining. I will join for this purpose.

Can anyone tell me what "poking" means? Aled mentioned this word with regard to facebook this morning, and I want to know what it means.
By MK Chris
"Poking" is when you click on a link to "poke" someone and the next time they log in they get a notification to say "you have been poked by " {name of person}
By Console
Topher wrote:"Poking" is when you click on a link to "poke" someone and the next time they log in they get a notification to say "you have been poked by " {name of person}

What's the point of such a function?
By Vivienne
I love Latin names of flowers. Totally off the wall. You're the greatest, Consolus.

Lies back, sipping *, in total glee over the fact Console did not know something :-)
By MK Chris
Console wrote:
Topher wrote:"Poking" is when you click on a link to "poke" someone and the next time they log in they get a notification to say "you have been poked by " {name of person}

What's the point of such a function?

I don't really know to be honest, I think it's just a way for people to pretend to flirt without actually flirting. Or a way to annoy someone.

Vivienne wrote:Waa haa!! something Console didn't know! Woo hoo! Wey hey!!

To be fair, how could you expect someone who's not a member of Facebook to know that?
By Vivienne
I know, tophs! but Console likes to think he knows everything about everything regarding computing, and this time he didn't!! :-)

I'm in, Tophs! I've become a fan. :-) 8)
By Console
Vivienne wrote:I know, tophs! but Console likes to think he knows everything about everything regarding computing, and this time he didn't!

Knowing Facebook specific terminology is as much 'Computing' as knowing the prices of everything on Amazon is.
By Yudster
Wow, that really is good. Because cheesecake is amazing.
By Yudster
I'll take your word for it!!
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up