The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
sophie_1986 wrote:Absolutely Gutted! I've listened to Chris since I was 12, (when he really was 24) and I'm really going to miss him. Sad Day!

It's a shame you didn't find this place sooner!

On a slight tangent, I've still got the 'we love our breakfast' jingle in my head today, whenever Chris plays it I can't get it out of my head for hours afterwards!
aerowave wrote:
swaddon1903 wrote:
Termy wrote:I shall continue to have each of the Cheesy Songs set as my morning alarm to wake me up each day, long until the day my phone dies. ^_^

I have similar plans.... although if anyone 'in the know' could get an instrumental version, that would be awesome!

The instrumental version is on Youtube, a lot of the "beds" are on there as well.
I can't stop thinking about it. It's so stupid to be this cut up about a radio show but its been a huge part of my life for 8 years. The thing I'll miss the most is just hearing about what the team are up to on a daily basis as over time you really get to know them all and get used to hearing about their lives so I'll really miss that.
I think a lot of people (including myself) are joining up today to show their support. Because, to put it bluntly, I now have a big hole in my life. I have listened almost every day for around 8 years now, and the show just feels a part of my life. Not just Chris, but the whole team (especially Rachel and Carrie, and even Long Man!).

All the shows features are a part of my every day life - Cheesey song, Car park Catchphrase, Monday Night Pub quiz, Classical Class, Golden Hour. And the old ones too - WHERE AM I, Yesterdays Weather, and many more (and that random bloke who they used to speak to on a Tuesday morning! Whats his name??? Its killing me!!).

Also, I think a lot of the bad comments about Nick Grimshaw need to stop (not on here, on FB), its not his fault. And lets face it, whoever it was going to be was going to get stick (personally, I would have LOVED to have seen Vernon take over)
Misfit wrote:*yawn* no one cares.

(edit: this is a joke..no bans please:P )

haha, you're allowed to say you don't care, just don't start 4 duplicate threads to do it!

oh and by the way, I have Dave saying "no-one cares" as my text and whatsapp alert tone, I highly recommend everyone do the same. It makes any message you receive more amusing. I put the clip in the vault (in catchphrases).
bmstinton93 wrote:
Martyn B wrote:(and that random bloke who they used to speak to on a Tuesday morning! Whats his name??? Its killing me!!).

Do you mean Angelo? I thought it was a Thursday?

Thank you! I knew it was some kind of foreign name, I was going to say something like Pedro! :lol:

And meh, Tuesday/Thursday, same difference!
Well I now need a new job closer to home. Sounds cliche but listening to moyles really made my commute so much easier!
I'll at least be coming into work late on the last day so I can listen to it live. Would love to contribute towards something for the team.
Truely gutted
Nicola_Red wrote:
Misfit wrote:*yawn* no one cares.

(edit: this is a joke..no bans please:P )

haha, you're allowed to say you don't care, just don't start 4 duplicate threads to do it!

oh and by the way, I have Dave saying "no-one cares" as my text and whatsapp alert tone, I highly recommend everyone do the same. It makes any message you receive more amusing. I put the clip in the vault (in catchphrases).

Is that on iphone? I've always had trouble transfering things over to the ring/message tones.
James H wrote:I love how all the Moyles bashing articles use the John Peel story but neglect to mention they made up after and were pretty friendly towards each other

Indeed. Chris is even mentioned a couple times in John Peel's book (which is great by the way, definitely recommended).
Turicum wrote:No problem :D Maybe your looking for this?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnAxbzHO0g

That's also great. I found an instrumental version the the actual 'cheesy song' (slightly older than the current) but that one you just posted would be fantastic. Now I can mix the two together for my alarm from Sept/Oct. Thanks for your help :)

Friday is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/d[…]