The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By BBQ

James, thank you for helping me finally be able to do this.

Chris deserves many #TeamMoyles so here are three.

I just realized the morning show starts at 10:30pm here, so I might send one at the start of the show or if one of you would please send it on my behalf.
By Dombo1981
So am i all right to take a pic of myself with #TeamMoyles card?

wont have time for photoshopping etc..
By Nicola_Red
Dombo1981 wrote:So am i all right to take a pic of myself with #TeamMoyles card?

wont have time for photoshopping etc..

I did it! Attention whore as always. Plus no access to any editing programs at work.
By MK Chris
Misfit wrote:Image

I wonder if Mayo would actually get behind it...
Last edited by MK Chris on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
By chrysostom
We've got 35 images so far - and I'll be scheduling them to come from this account (@Team_Moyles) every 5 minutes from the beginning of the show. The more pictures the better! (Special thanks to Rich for helping me solve an embedding problem)
By MrAndee
This #TeamGrimmy thing is backfiring somewhat . EVERY single comment on a recent FB post is Anti-Grimshaw.

I am willing to give Nick a listen, but I have a funny feeling it's going to be a monumental FLOP.
By MK Chris
So I tweeted Simon Mayo about the #TeamMoyles thing. Nothing back, but since then I have been followed by two accounts: one is Mr Chrysostom's @Team_Moyles account and the other is Capital FM (@CapitalOfficial - with a verified tick). I do hope that's not a sign of where he'll end up...... probably reading too much into things though.
By Nicola_Red
I got followed by Capital FM too!
By chrysostom
To be fair, Capital will be looking to mop up all of Chris' lost listeners.

By the way, I'm slowly going insane trying to write tedious captions to all of these photos. Some of them are truly awful - I hold no responsibility for them.
By Tunster
chrysostom wrote:To be fair, Capital will be looking to mop up all of Chris' lost listeners.

By the way, I'm slowly going insane trying to write tedious captions to all of these photos. Some of them are truly awful - I hold no responsibility for them.

Got the same thing with the Capital FM account following me as well. If they put Capital Yorkshire back on DAB as Capital Digital, I'd be well happy so I can at least get Hirsty in the mornings.

Can anyone make a "Say no to #TeamGrimmy" in the style of the "Say no to Wogan" logo? Or if that sounds a bit petty, a "Say yes to #TeamMoyles" would be fitting.
By Zoot
Bob is in!

And so am I.
By fatboydave73
chrysostom wrote:To be fair, Capital will be looking to mop up all of Chris' lost listeners.

Be interesting to see if they join in on Monday......
By James H
Tunster wrote:

Got the same thing with the Capital FM account following me as well. If they put Capital Yorkshire back on DAB as Capital Digital, I'd be well happy so I can at least get Hirsty in the mornings.

Can anyone make a "Say no to #TeamGrimmy" in the style of the "Say no to Wogan" logo? Or if that sounds a bit petty, a "Say yes to #TeamMoyles" would be fitting.

Here's a rough copy, I was hoping to cartoonify Grimmys face like the wogan one, but I ran out of time before I had to do real work:

By Tunster
James H wrote:
Tunster wrote:

Here's a rough copy, I was hoping to cartoonify Grimmys face like the wogan one, but I ran out of time before I had to do real work:

Nice one James! Love the banner effect.
By chrysostom
Right, I've loaded as many as I can! Who will be online during the show hours on Monday?
By Yudster
Me
By Tunster
chrysostom wrote:Right, I've loaded as many as I can! Who will be online during the show hours on Monday?

Me too!

Friday is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/d[…]