The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By jdog55
If Moyles does do another 1 off show for Radio 1's 50th anniversary then I hope him and Dave can put aside any issues to get the team back on as well. Really annoys me that Dave has more or less been erased from memory when you consider he was much he was part of the show.
By hdsport82
bmstinton93 wrote:Oh only a segment? I thought the BBC article mentioned playing out archive shows. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40428295

I bet they'll just play the extended cheesy song off his first show.

It's meant to be 50 x 1 hour shows so I wouldn't expect much more than a 'Hi I'm Chris Moyles, the saviour...and this is some of my show from...' etc and maybe a few bits in the documentaries.

http://radiotoday.co.uk/2017/06/radio-1 ... niversary/
Last edited by hdsport82 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
jdog55 wrote:If Moyles does do another 1 off show for Radio 1's 50th anniversary then I hope him and Dave can put aside any issues to get the team back on as well. Really annoys me that Dave has more or less been erased from memory when you consider he was much he was part of the show.

Not gonna happen. Get over it. Move on.
At the end of this month (30th July, I think), it will be 20 years since his first show on BBC Radio 1.

I doubt he will mention that on air or on Twitter. In fact, he probably doesn't even know or care. I know he doesn't like to look back on the past.
By thiscrs
jdog55 wrote:If Moyles does do another 1 off show for Radio 1's 50th anniversary then I hope him and Dave can put aside any issues to get the team back on as well. Really annoys me that Dave has more or less been erased from memory when you consider he was much he was part of the show.

Dave did get a mention on this morning's show when they were playing the Before or After game. Chris mentioned him when he was trying to remember the year of a song and said it was when him and Dave were doing the show on UK Play (or something along those lines). But it was no more than any other mention that Dave's had over the last year and a bit.

I've just received this message from someone, doe[…]

I wasn't listening for a few months... what happen[…]

Jingle Male Voice etc

Richard Oliver (@RichOliver on Twitter)