The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues

Where do you want Chris Moyles to go next?

A Radio 1 weekend slot
32%
A Radio 2 weekday daytime slot
31%
A Radio 5 Live show with Dave (Something like Richard Bacon's)
19%
The Absolute Radio breakfast show
6%
North Norfolk Digital (North Norfolk's best music mix)/Other
13%
By chrysostom
I guess it's London based so makes it convenient for him to get there on a regular basis.

If it's not business related then I'd hazard a guess at Theatre, Film and Television Studies. If Chris has any intention of going back into broadcasting with a new image I'd think he'd want to gain some technical knowledge. Either that or creative writing.
By Bruvva
I'm kinda hoping it's archaeology, I can just see him as an Indiana Jones type.
By Yudster
I would have thought it would have to be something broadcasting related in order to qualify him for the course...? Even mature students with no qualifications have to demonstrate that they have a basis of experience to enable them to complete the studies don't they?
By The Deadly
He's joking isn't he? One of the replies from Brunel implies they have no knowledge of this. Have you all just fallen for a very obvious joke?
By chrysostom
Actually that tweet (from @BrunelAdmissions?) was implying that their events team would like him to DJ at their SU club, The Academy.

Brunel Website wrote:Applicants with non-standard qualifications will be considered on the basis of their general education and experience

He could have also done a couple of A-levels in the last year or so!
By Topher
That's a shit forfeit. If it's real, you should agree to reapply to The Chase.
By Yudster
The Deadly wrote:I can't see it being real. If it is then I'll eat a chocolate cake.

I agree.
By Badger Mark
Sophie. wrote:Great to see him doing stuff again.
Hope he carries on with it.

I agree. He should have started doing this kind of thing months ago. Hope he does follow through and post more of this kind of thing. A little skeptical though. Sometime ago he posted something out of the blue on his Facebook page that he was going to put himself out there a lot more, and then nothing but silence. So let's see what happens next.
By Comedy John
Chris Moyles is going to be at the 2 Ant & Dec's Takeaway On Tour shows in Sheffield on Tuesday and Wednesday night. I am going to the one on Wednesday night and it will be the first ever time I see Chris.
By Comedy John
I saw Chris Moyles tonight at Ant & Dec's Takeaway On Tour show. Chris was the guest announcer for the show. He joked about not having worked for the last 2 years and that he is glad they asked him to do it instead of Nick Grimshaw. They made Chris play the I'm A Celebrity Get Out Of Me Ear game and he had to go backstage to the bar in the green room and do and say stupid things that they were telling him. Chris is still good and funny and he needs to be back on the TV or radio again soon.
By JayE
By dimtimjim
Ha! You know I used to work at Sheffield, well pause the Vid at 25 seconds in and you can see my old office! :)
By swaddon1903
I think he's finished with radio for good. Nobody seems to want to give him a job, and he doesn't seem to want to do it anyway. When you've hosted the biggest show on radio, there's nowhere to go but down.
By dimtimjim
swaddon1903 wrote: When you've hosted the biggest show on radio, there's nowhere to go but down.

Unless you recreate that success elsewhere... Join the underdog and turn 'em around into industry leaders.

"if you build it, they will come" springs to mind.
By doby
He's seemingly spamming his own twitter with the link to that second video. 6 tweets, 6! And with not much in between.

It comes across a tad desperate.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up