The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues

Where do you want Chris Moyles to go next?

A Radio 1 weekend slot
32%
A Radio 2 weekday daytime slot
31%
A Radio 5 Live show with Dave (Something like Richard Bacon's)
19%
The Absolute Radio breakfast show
6%
North Norfolk Digital (North Norfolk's best music mix)/Other
13%
By slaphead1982
He finally got his way then. Even when he joined he openly said he did'nt like the dj part of it.
By BBQ
slaphead1982 wrote:He finally got his way then. Even when he joined he openly said he did'nt like the dj part of it.

Does anyone know if someone else had @ChrisMoyles at the time that he chose @ChrisDJMoyles?
By ritchie
may as well shut this site down now - there is nothing to be a fan of. Never thought it would end like this - could he distance himself any more from his past? I think not!
By slaphead1982
JayE wrote:
ritchie wrote:there is nothing to be a fan of.

Agreed.

So all that you joined for no longer exists? Or has ever existsed?
By JayE
At the time I joined because I expected Chris to be back on the radio in the near future and because this site offers the old shows (which I still love and listen to.) I'm no longer a fan of Chris now because he does nowt so there is nothing to be a fan of.
By slaphead1982
JayE wrote:At the time I joined because I expected Chris to be back on the radio in the near future and because this site offers the old shows (which I still love and listen to.) I'm no longer a fan of Chris now because he does nowt so there is nothing to be a fan of.

I agree that there is nothing to be a fan of in the current situation but harking back to the old days is what Brits do best. And I'm happy to be British. :)
By Nicola_Red
ritchie wrote:may as well shut this site down now - there is nothing to be a fan of. Never thought it would end like this - could he distance himself any more from his past? I think not!

I agree that there's currently nothing to be a fan of, but what about all the archives? A lot of people worked their asses off to create stuff for this site and that should and will remain regardless of Chris' current activities (or lack thereof).
By Topher
Kids my arse, I love them.
By Johnny 1989
Nicola_Red wrote:
ritchie wrote:may as well shut this site down now - there is nothing to be a fan of. Never thought it would end like this - could he distance himself any more from his past? I think not!

I agree that there's currently nothing to be a fan of, but what about all the archives? A lot of people worked their asses off to create stuff for this site and that should and will remain regardless of Chris' current activities (or lack thereof).

Agreed if anything this place will become an place to discuss shows in the archive as most probably haven't listened to them before anyway

chrysostom wrote: [str]Freddy[/str] Freddie Mercury doesn't do anything these days, still has fans.

Hello :) ;)

When you look at comments under some of his tweets half of them are still asking for him to come back and of course one or two bell ends making "hilarious comments" re him and tax
By The Deadly
He won't ever be a TV anything sadly. He would have been on TV by now if it was going to happen. Can you honestly see a major network touching him these days?
By ritchie
Nicola_Red wrote:

I was obviously being melodramatic for effect! This is a fan site - hence the reason I posted like a crazed fan. Half filled with anger the other with denial, I can still carry on about my day and have never once had a suicidal thought - I can grip things. I was merely promoting discussion, which it seems I have.

To have been a fan of someone for so long, and then all of a sudden - not just nothing, but what seems like a complete turncoat is oddly upsetting.

I remember when Chris Evans reappeared as the dull, middle-aged family appealing bore he is now... Is this what is to come!?
By swaddon1903
Maybe he'll resurrect his sitcom that he was writing that he asked Vic Reeves to star in.

He mentioned it in his second book in case anyone is wondering what I'm on about.
By steve leady
RyanBru wrote:
BBQ wrote:Does anyone know if someone else had @ChrisMoyles at the time that he chose @ChrisDJMoyles?

Yes.

I thought Aled had registered it? He was never a "DJ" anyway. Presenter... yes. DJ... No.
By Yudster
He registered as CHRISDJMOYLES because someone else had already registered as CHRISMOYLES and was having a lovely time pretending to be him. I remember a few people from here being taken in even after it was explained who was real and who was fake.
By neilt0
at 1h:49m:30s on the 21st Feb 2007 show, Chris gets Dave to do some maths, then gets a caller to do some maths (she gets the answer wrong by a factor of 100).

Chris' response: "I should get you to be my accountant. I've always wanted to go to jail."
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up